August 13, 2018 by: Chad Rhodes
As the fiery river of lava starts to crust and slow down. We must give another shout out to the men that kept the news reports alive. Thank You from your community.
In case you haven’t met some of the Big Islands Super Heroes here’s 3 of them. Meet the News Team that has brought you the truth on the Lava Eruption / Flow, Since Day One. You can find their live reports on Youtube and Facebook.
Bringing a fresh new “LIVE” report every day. At the beginning it was even 2 to 3 times per day. Getting the Hub at Leilani up and Going for the evacuees was Ikaika Marzo. The one who rallied the troops together.
- SELF EMPLOYED RELIEF PACKAGE FOR HAWAII???
- Hawaii is Talking about IGE… STEP DOWN!!! GREEN HAS THE ANSWERS
- Hilo Medical Center “PREPARING” For COVID-19 (Coronavirus) the 2020 PANDEMIC.
- FINAL SALUTE TO OFFICER Kaulike Kalama
- HAWAII’S FIRST CASE OF CORONAVIRUS ON OAHU